- Blue Angels Kick off Show Next Weekend March 5, 2016
- Public invited to outdoor July 31 memorial honoring Louis Zamperini in Torrance July 20, 2014
- Minor Changes to Menu Interface July 8, 2014
- Lou Zamperini Passes Away July 6, 2014
- Proud Bird to Remain Open December 12, 2013
- Skunkworks SR-72 Revealed November 1, 2013
If you would like to get in touch with someone at APSC, you can e-mail one of our staff below.
Air Show Event Editor
All APSoCal members are required to follow the Rules & Guidelines below. Members are considered as anyone signed up with our forums or have joined us on Facebook or Flickr.
1. APSoCal requires that all of it’s members treat each other with respect and dignity.
2. Members will not provide APSoCal with false identification. APSoCal deals with the military, we do not tolerate false identification information.
3. Members will never steal anyone’s work. APSoCal has a zero-tolerance policy with copyright infringement/photo theft. Anyone who claims to be the author of a photograph or article or anything they did not produce themselves will be removed from APSoCal immediately. We will also contact the true author and other groups in the aviation photography field and notify them of your actions.
4. Members will represent APSoCal with the utmost professionalism.
5. Members will keep our forums clean, PG and on topic.
6. Members will not engage in arguments on our forums or in other public forums.